Location: Guelph Youth Studios
October 14th from 1-4pm.
Click here to book your session
What is Dancer Screening?
– Screening early in the dance year promotes goal-setting, effective and efficient dance training, and life-long dancing. Your session will 1) objectively evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, 2) help you set goals and reach your full potential, and 3) encourage positive communication between you and your family, your teachers, and your health care team. Ideally, screening takes place before you experience pain or injury. If you have an injury that needs evaluation, consider booking a Physiotherapy Assessment.
How much does it cost?
– Dancers pay $50 for a 30 minute Dancer Screening Assessment ($20 less than the Standard Physiotherapy Treatment). Assessments fully covered under insurance plans. Those that don’t have coverage can contact me directly for alternative pricing.
Where does screening take place?
-Dancer screenings take place at Guelph Youth Studios.
How do I book screening?
– Click here to view Heather’s schedule and book your screening appointment.
Why should I participate in Healthy Dancer Screening?
- To objectively evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- To help you set goals and reach your full potential
- To encourage positive communication between you and your parents, teachers, and health care professionals
Please go to the Dancer Screening page for more information.